We are looking forward to seeing many of you at the ACCED-I 38th Annual Conference in Minneapolis next month. Register today!
Although we haven’t yet concluded this year’s conference, we are preparing for the 39th Annual Conference, which will take place March 24 - 27, 2019 in Pittsburgh, PA. The 2019 planning meeting is scheduled for April 23 - 24, 2018 at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown.
The Planning Meeting is the kick-off to the work of the hospitality committee for the 39th Annual Conference.
The hospitality committee provides a welcoming atmosphere to the attendees of the Annual Conference. The hospitality committee is comprised of two co-chairs who will appoint subcommittee chairs as needed. Specific activities of the hospitality committee include:
- Informal gathering opportunities (non-registration related) the night prior to the conference opening. Example: meet, greet and off to eat
- Determines process and organizes the collections of Act of Caring donations
- Organizes and posts area information and hospitality activities on social media to generate attendee interest
- Determine other on-site engagement opportunities (non-registration related) during the conference. Example: morning yoga in the gym meet-up
- Staffs hospitality area on-site at the Annual Conference
The meeting agenda and schedule are still being developed, however plan to meet in the afternoon on Monday, April 23rd and wrap up by Noon on Tuesday, April 24th. This will give participants the opportunity to head home and save the cost of an additional room night. If you are interested in participating in the planning meeting, please let Diana Hakenholz, CMP know by Monday, March 12, 2018. You may reach her by email at email@example.com.
ACCED-I will provide an afternoon break on Monday and a continental breakfast on Tuesday. Individuals are responsible for all other expenses. The special planning meeting room rate for the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown is $94.50 USD/night plus applicable taxes for single/double accommodations. Diana will be turning in a master room list, so please fill out the room request form below.
If you're unable to join us for the planning meeting, but have a good idea, are willing to serve on the hospitality committee or are interested in submitting a program proposal, please let us know.
ROOM REQUEST FORM