ACCED-I connects collegiate conference and events professionals to knowledge and ideas that keep them ahead of the game in this unique industry.
- In-person educational and networking events
- Roundtable discussions by phone when it isn’t possible to leave campus
- Online resources to help you navigate the industry through benchmarking and salary studies, sample documents, and interactive forums
- Advance your career, or find the right staff, through the Career Center
Be a part of a community that understands what you do. . . join us!
Apply for a Scholarship to an Educational Forum
ACCED-I regions are offering scholarships to upcoming ACCED-I Educational Forums on the topics of leadership and management, emergency management, high profile events, event management, and staff development. more
Call for Nominations - CAS Representatives
ACCED-I is seeking two representatives to represent ACCED-I to the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS). As a member of CAS, standards are developed through a consensus model of member associations and other experts, including ACCED-I. more
Update Your Profile and be Entered to Win!
Update your profile on the ACCED-I website and be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Login to your account and navigate to “Manage Profile” in the grey box on the right
- Select “Edit Bio” at the top of the page
- Answer all of the questions
- Get excited knowing you will now be able to find others at similar institutions and with similar responsibilities!