Recognizing Industry Achievement
Friday, November 9, 2018
The ACCED-I Awards & Recognition program is dedicated to recognizing individuals and institutions that have set the standard of excellence during the year. Receiving an ACCED-I Award is a great way to gain recognition, not only within the collegiate conference and event industry, but at your institution. By recognizing outstanding service in ourselves and others, we bring prestige to our profession and our institutional roles.
The Recognition Action Team encourages ACCED-I members to consider the accomplishments of their colleagues, their institutions and their own service to ACCED-I and to the conference and events profession. Quality work, exceptional performance and dedication deserve acknowledgement.
Award categories include:
• Jack Thornton Distinguished Service Award
• Outstanding Individual Achievement Award
• Outstanding Institutional Achievement Award (Single event)
• Outstanding Institutional Achievement Award (Long-term process)
• Outstanding New Conference & Events Professional Award
• Outstanding Mentor Award
Nominations are accepted now through December 14, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Diana Hakenholz, CMP, ACCED-I Director of Meetings & Education at email@example.com.
ACCED-I Recognition Action Team