Five Individuals Attain CCEP Certification
Friday, March 30, 2018
Five individuals were recognized for achieving Collegiate Conference and Events Professional (CCEP) certification through the Association at the ACCED-I 38th Annual Conference in Minneapolis, MN. The CCEP recipients include: Karryn Doyle, CCEP; Suzette Escobar, CCEP, CMP; Julie Kieffer, CCEP; Brittany Ann Milan, CCEP; and Pamela Zemore, CCEP.
Pictured from left Pamela Zemore, CCEP; Karryn Doyle, CCEP; Karen Nedbal (ACCED-I Executive Director);
Suzette Escobar, CCEP, CMP; and Brittany Ann Milan, CCEP. Not pictured: Julie Kieffer, CCEP.
The ACCED-I CCEP is designed to elevate professional standards, evaluate individual performance and to recognize those who have reached a very high level of achievement in conference and events management. As a CCEP, successful candidates will demonstrate that they have the desire, determination, and ability to be among the very best in collegiate based conference and events management profession.
- is ACCED-I's official designation of professional knowledge and maturity
- identifies professional standards for collegiate conference and events management
- conveys recognition of education and achievement among professional peers
- improves opportunities for better positions and higher wages
- increases professional credibility and respect
- further inspires a high standard of professional conduct and performance
- instills client confidence
Congratulations to those individuals achieving CCEP Certification. More information on the program can be found here.