ACCED-I is preparing for the 38th Annual Conference, which will take place March 18 - 21, 2018 in Minneapolis, MN. The 2018 planning meeting is scheduled for April 23 - 24, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. We invite you take part in the planning process.
The Planning Meeting is the kick-off to the work of the hospitality committee for the 38th Annual Conference.
The hospitality committee provides a welcoming atmosphere to the attendees of the Annual Conference. The hospitality committee is comprised of two co-chairs who will appoint subcommittee chairs as needed. Specific activities of the hospitality committee include:
- Informal gathering opportunities (non-registration related) the night prior to the conference opening. Example: meet, greet and off to eat
- Determines process and organizes the collections of Act of Caring donations
- Organizes and posts area information and hospitality activities on social media to generate attendee interest
- Determine other on-site engagement opportunities (non-registration related) during the conference. Example: morning yoga in the gym meet-up
- Staffs hospitality area on-site at the Annual Conference
The meeting agenda and schedule are still being developed, however plan to meet in the afternoon on Sunday, April 23rd and wrap up by Noon on Monday, April 24th. This will give participants the opportunity to head home and save the cost of an additional room night. If you are interested in participating in the planning meeting, please let Diana Hakenholz, CMP know by Monday, March 27, 2017 at Noon (Eastern). You may reach her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCED-I will provide an afternoon break on Sunday and a continental breakfast on Monday. Individuals are responsible for all other expenses. The room rate for the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is $119 USD/night plus applicable taxes for single/double accommodations. Diana will be turning in a master room list, so please fill out the room request form below.
If you're unable to join us for the planning meeting, but have a good idea, are willing to serve on the hospitality committee or are interested in submitting a program proposal, please let us know.
ROOM REQUEST FORM