iD Tech and each of the ACCED-I regions are pleased to offer the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to attend the ACCED-I 39th Annual Conference in Pittsburgh, PA on March 24-27, 2019.
The scholarships sponsored by iD Tech represent their support for associations that advocate for member education and best practices.
A maximum of five iD Tech scholarships will be awarded and one scholarship per region. Individuals are limited to ONE ACCED-I/Corporate sponsored or regional scholarship during their ACCED-I membership. Scholarships are non-transferable and are available only to members of the Association in good standing.
- Scholarship awards are for one full registration
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for all other related expenses
- Applicants must be a current ACCED-I member in good standing
- Scholarships are awarded based upon the following priorities:
- Financial need
- Service to the Association
- Service to the profession
Deadline to apply is November 2, 2018
Any applicant who is not granted a regional scholarship will automatically be entered in the iD Tech Annual Scholarship applicant pool if you have not received one in the past. You do not need to submit another application.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.