iD Tech and each of the ACCED-I regions are pleased to offer the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to attend the ACCED-I 40th Annual Conference in Providence, RI on March 29 - April 1, 2020.
The scholarships sponsored by iD Tech represent their support for associations that advocate for member
education and best practices.
A maximum of five iD Tech scholarships and one scholarship per region will be awarded. Scholarships are non-transferable and are available only to members of the Association in good standing.
- Scholarship awards are for one full registration
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for all other related expenses
- Applicants must be a current ACCED-I member in good standing
- Scholarships are awarded based upon the following priorities:
- Financial need
- Service to the Association
- Service to the profession
Deadline to apply is November 1, 2019
Any applicant who is not granted a regional scholarship will automatically be entered in the iD Tech Annual Scholarship applicant pool if they have not received one in the past. They do not need to submit another application.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.