Enhance your professional development by contributing to ACCED-I educational content. Donate documents to the eLibrary, present educational sessions at events, submit how-to and best practices articles for online publications, or share your experiences in the Communities of Practice.
Donate Documents to the eLibrary
The ACCED-I eLibrary is a collection of information pertaining to conference and event management. The information is made up of items donated by members of ACCED-I and partner organizations.
Present Educational Sessions at Events
Members have the opportunity to present at ACCED-I Annual Conferences, Educational Forums, and regional events. Watch your email for more information or contact us.
Share Your Story
Share your professional experiences, knowlege, and best practices by writing for ACCED-I Connect or the ACCED-I blog.
- Article length should be around 1200 - 1500 words. If it is longer than 2000 words, it may be divided into a two part article.
- Submit as a word document to the Director of Marketing & Communications by email here.
- Please include a photo of yourself along with your name, title, institution, and contact information. If desired, you can submit a short bio (100 words or less) to include at the end of the article.
- Please include photos of the conference/event or facilities when possible.
- Once the article is submitted, you will be contacted if revisions are needed.
- The article will be published in the next available newsletter or blog post.
Engage with Peers in the Communities of Practice (CoP)
ACCED-I’s Communities of Practice allow ACCED-I members to access information and resources in a specific area of interest, to participate in the creation of best practices and knowledge in these areas and to build a network of colleagues who are interested in the same topics.