ACCED-I is a professional development and networking organization which consists of over 1,300 campus professionals from approximately 500 institutions who design, market, coordinate and plan conferences, camps, and events on the campuses of colleges and universities.
Learn more about the members here.
Utilize the benefits of corporate membership to reach this growing
and influential group of professionals:
• Access to the ACCED-I online membership directory – Look up contact information for ACCED-I members including demographics such as department, areas of responsibility, and institution size.
• One email blast to the membership sent through ACCED-I – Email blasts are sent to members on Thursdays and include your design, content, and subject line. Contact ACCED-I to secure your spot on the calendar. Send the email design to ACCED-I one week prior and you will receive a test before it is sent to the membership. Analytics from the email blast will be provided approximately one week after it is sent.
• Advertisement on the ACCED-I website for one month – Ad is located on the homepage and all subpages of the website. Contact ACCED-I to secure your spot on the calendar. Ad specs: 250 pixels x 250 pixels.
• Advertisement in two issues of ACCED-I Connect – Connect is ACCED-I's electronic newsletter sent to the membership approximately twice a month. Click here to view an example. Contact ACCED-I to secure your spot on the calendar. Ad specs: 150 pixels x 150 pixels.
• Opportunity to share news/specials/promotions in two Issues of ACCED-I Connect – Connect is ACCED-I's electronic newsletter sent to the membership approximately twice a month. Connect will feature the headline of the news/specials/promotions with a link to the full details.
• Opportunities to be published – Contribute to ACCED-I’s educational content by writing a how-to or best practice article for the ACCED-I Blog or ACCED-I Connect.
• Access to ACCED-I events – Network with ACCED-I members at the Annual Conference, Educational Forums, or a Regional Drive-In. Suppliers to the industry must be a corporate member to attend or sponsor ACCED-I events.
• Discount on exhibit space at ACCED-I Annual Conferences – Join over 400 ACCED-I members at the 40th Annual Conference, March 29 - April 1, 2020 in Providence, RI. Click here for the sponsor and exhibitor opportunities.
• Discount on hard copy mailing list – One-time use physical mailing address list. More information can be found here.
• One seat on the Corporate Advisory Council – Meet quarterly with other corporate members to provide ACCED-I headquarters feedback, discover how to best utilize your membership, and learn about Annual Conference details and planning tips.
Coming soon… Expanded Directory of ACCED-I Corporate Members – Members will be able to search for suppliers based on business type. Contact information for everyone on the roster is featured. Listings include detailed contact information and an organization description.
ACCED-I members come together to share ideas and successes they’ve had with the various products and services available to the industry – make sure your business is part of the conversation!
Annual Corporate Membership Dues: $895 – Includes three company representatives (1 voting member). Additional representatives: $100/person/year.
Direct questions and requests for advertising to Devin Shelby, ACCED-I Director of Membership at email@example.com or 970-237-6701.