ACCED-I is a professional development and networking organization which consists of over 1,300 campus professionals from around 500 institutions who design, market, coordinate and plan conferences, camps, and events on the campuses of colleges and universities. Learn more about the members here.
ACCED-I connects its members to suppliers of the industry so they can find the best products and services available. Suppliers to the industry become corporate members of ACCED-I which helps them find more leads to grow their business and provides a warm open to conversations with the members. Additionally, institutional members come together to share ideas and successes they’ve had with the various products and services available to the industry. Be sure that your business is part of the conversation!
• Three email blasts to the membership sent through ACCED-I – Email blasts are sent to members on Thursdays. Be sure to secure your spot on the calendar before they fill up. You provide the design (html preferred) one week prior and we will send to ACCED-I members on your behalf. You will receive the analytics from the email blast approximately one week after it is sent.
• Advertisement on the ACCED-I website – Ad is located on the homepage and all subpages of the website. You are guaranteed at least one month but we will do more until all slots are filled. Ad specs: 250 pixels x 250 pixels.
• Advertisements in ACCED-I Connect – Connect is ACCED-I's electronic newsletter sent to the membership approximately twice a month. You are guaranteed at least two newsletters but we will do more until all slots are filled. Click here for an example. Ad specs: 150 pixels x 150 pixels.
• Member discounts on exhibit space at ACCED-I Annual Conferences – Mark your calendar for the 40th Annual Conference that will take place March 29 - April 1, 2020 in Providence, RI. More information coming soon.
• Members-only sponsorship opportunities – Only ACCED-I members are eligible for Annual Conference and Educational Forum sponsorships.
• Opportunities to be published – Contribute to ACCED-I’s educational content by writing a how to or best practice article for the ACCED-I Blog or ACCED-I Connect.
• Member discounts on hard copy mailing lists – One-time use physical address list. More information can be found here.
• Access to the ACCED-I online membership directory – Look up detailed contact information for ACCED-I members.
• One seat on the Corporate Advisory Council – Meet with other corporate members to provide ACCED-I headquarters feedback and learn how to best utilize your membership.
ACCED-I Corporate Membership is the competitive advantage you need to reach this growing and influential group of professionals. Please direct any questions or requests for advertising to Devin Shelby at email@example.com.
Corporate Membership fee: $895 annually - includes up to three company representatives (1 voting member)
Additional representatives - $100 each