The time has come for us to solicit applications to fill the two hospitality co-chair positions for the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International 41st Annual Conference.
Our goal is to recruit talented leaders from the general membership who will contribute significantly to the success of the 41st Annual Conference. The hospitality committee provides a welcoming atmosphere to the attendees of the Annual Conference. Some activities the hospitality committee is responsible for are: informal gatherings and social engagement, Act of Caring, on-site welcome, and more.
The criteria for eligibility are:
- Applicant must be a member of ACCED-I.
- Attendance at the 40th Annual Conference in Providence, RI, March 29-April 1, 2020 and lead the Preview for the 41st Annual Conference.
- Attendance at the Planning Meeting in April/May 2020 in Albuquerque, NM, date still to be determined.
- Attendance at the 41st Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM, March 21-24, 2021.
- Possess record of active participation and interest in ACCED-I activities.
General Responsibilities of the Hospitality Co-chairs are:
- Plan: screen and orient committee members, meetings, and agendas
- Conduct Meetings: review agendas, committee activities and review progress, seek decisions
- Maintain Records and Information: ensure accurate minutes
- Get Action: motivate committee members to actively participate, ensure follow-up
- Evaluate Results: review and evaluate procedures, accomplishments, and performance
Applications must be received by Friday, January 17, 2020.