The Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International consists of over 1,400 campus professionals from 450+ institutions who design, market, coordinate and plan conferences and special events on the campuses of colleges and universities around the world. Since 1980, ACCED-I has increased the visibility and enhanced the stature of the collegiate conference and events profession.
There are numerous membership benefits available to members of ACCED-I, including:
- Annual Conference - ACCED-I Annual Conferences attract hundreds of collegiate conference and events professionals from around the world. Engage in thought-provoking general sessions, nuts and bolts concurrent sessions, interactive roundtable discussions and unparalleled networking opportunities.
- Educational Forums - 1-1/2 days of engaging educational sessions and networking opportunities led by industry experts giving attendees an in-depth look at current topics and challenges facing collegiate conference and events professionals.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Conversations - Roundtable discussions by phone on a "hot" topic of general interest topic in the collegiate conference and events industry.
- Online Education - Download web conferences, presented by highly-rated Annual Conference speakers, at your convenience for learning opportunities that fit within your schedule.
- ACCED-I Connect - Enjoy reading ACCED-I's informative newsletter and keep up-to-date on current trends, association business and regional news.
- eLibrary - Access an extensive resource library of information including sample contracts, job descriptions, mission statements, marketing plans and conference sessions.
- Benchmarking Study - A survey that provides a market report and current data for our members to better understand current practices with regard to conferences.
- Career Center - Advance your career with the ACCED-I Career Center, the premiere source for connecting professionals with positions in collegiate conference and events management. ACCED-I members receive a $100 discount on job postings at the Career Center.
- Salary Survey - ACCED-I conducts a salary survey examining salaries and benefits for positions in collegiate conferencing and events.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteering and holding leadership positions within ACCED-I will provide you with professional growth and networking opportunities while making a contribution to your industry.
- CCEP Certification - The Collegiate Conference and Events Professional (CCEP) Certification program is for individuals and encourages expanded knowledge through individual inquiry, participation in the profession and the Association.
- One-Stop Shop Certification - One-Stop Shop Certification is the industry’s premier resource for defining and identifying campus venues that assures conference/meeting planners one contact, one contract and one bill.
- Membership Directory - Receive access to the online ACCED-I Membership Directory and expand your professional networking base.
- Communities of Practice - Subscribe and engage on the ACCED-I Communities of Practice interactive forums to learn from the experiences of your peers.
- Regional Events - ACCED-I is divided into five geographic regions which allows for networking events nearer to you.
- Social Media - Members can connect with each other on social media groups including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.