Share your story
Interested in sharing your professional experiences and knowledge for ACCED-I Connect or the ACCED-I blog?
We'd like to hear about your:
- Professional accomplishments & development
- Volunteer stories
- Institutional and individual successes
You can also earn a professional endeavor credit towards your CCEP certification or recertification when you submit an article.
- The article can be of your choosing. For more topic ideas, please see the list below.
- Article length should be around 1200 - 1500 words. If it is longer than 2000 words, it may be divided into a two part article.
- Submit as a Word document to the Director of Marketing & Communications by email here, or fill out the form below.
- Please include a photo of yourself to be used at the end of the article, along with your name, title, institution/company, and contact information. If desired, you can submit a short bio (100 words or less) to include at the end of the article.
- Please include photos of the conference/event or facilities if possible.
- Once the article is submitted, you will be contacted to confirm your submission and determine if revisions are needed.
- The article will be published in the next available newsletter or blog post.
Visit the ACCED-I blog to read the latest articles submitted - search by tag "share your story"
Ideas for Topics
Working with Internal Clients
Food & Beverage
Managing High Profile Speakers/Events
Minors on campus
Member or Institutional spotlights
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.